The Challenge} ?>
WHAT IS THE 40 DAY CHALLENGE?
“an invitation to compete or take part”
“to question if something is true”
We all need to feed our bodies daily to stay physically healthy. Our spiritual health requires that same daily intake of nourishment. The Stahl’s dare you to join the movement of everyday believers who have learned the value of taking time daily in devotion with God.
The goal is to read through one of their devotional books over a 40 day period. When you sign up to Take The 40 Day Challenge you will receive short daily encouraging emails. They will keep you inspired so you reach the finish line. From time-to-time there will be motivating videos from Todd or Sherry, depending on the book you choose for the challenge.
So what’s the deal with number 40? Why 40 Days?
After doing some digging ourselves, we uncovered amazing, jaw dropping stories within the Bible that really came alive. God has a way of shining a bright spotlight on stories of spiritual truth, many with a common link to the number forty.
To unlock the significance of the 40 Day Challenge we thought it would be fun to take a short quiz…some simple questions… see if you notice the pattern.. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
- How many days and nights was Jesus tempted by the devil in the desert? (Matthew 4:1-11)
- How many days did it take the Israelite spies to sniff out and investigate Canaan, the Promised Land? (Numbers 13:25)
- How many days and nights did it rain for when Noah and his family were in the ark? (Genesis 7:12)
- Jonah (the guy who took a ride in the belly of a whale) warned the people of Ninevah that destruction would fall on the city because of their sinful life. How many days did he warn them for? (Jonah 3:1-4)
- Saul, David and Solomon, were kings who ruled over the people of Israel; each one for a term of how many years?
- For how many days did Goliath taunt and mock Saul’s army before little David arrived and knocked him out cold? (1 Samuel 17:16)
- Moses spent time with God up on Mount Sinai more than just once, each time for how many days? (Exodus 24:18)
Starting to see why we think the number 40 resonates as quite a significant number?
We dare you to devote 10 minutes a day for 40 days going through one of our devotionals and spend time with God!
Join the movement; sign up today and enjoy the next 40 days with us!
WHY TAKE THE 40 DAY CHALLENGE?
Noah did…Moses did…Jesus did..So can you!
They all took their own life-changing 40 Day Challenges and were never the same. Each person met God in profound ways. These designated times of devotion to God strengthened their relationship with Him, setting the course for their future.
Check out the Testimonial Page! Watch videos to see what others are saying about how reading through the Stahl’s 40 day devotional books has impacted their lives.
So, why wait? Sign up today and
See how it will revolutionize your life!
HOW TO TAKE THE 40 DAY CHALLENGE
- Choose which book you want to use for your devotions
Men—40 Days In The Man Cave
Women—Water In The Desert
- Buy the book
From the website, online, at your local Christian Bookstore or any Indigo/Chapters store Indigo/Chapters, Christianbook.com, Amazon-.ca and .com )
Organizations can go on the Campaign Toolbox Page for Book Quantity Discounts.
- When you are ready to start your 40 Day Challenge, come back on this website and sign up for FREE!
- Daily emails will start coming to your inbox by 6am each day for the next 40 days.
HOW MUCH DOES THE 40 DAY CHALLENGE COST
Sign Up for The 40 DAY CHALLENGE is FREE!
The only cost involved for individuals is the price of your book and your time.
Once Registered, the FREE emails will be sent to your inbox daily!
Organizations interested in taking the 40 Day Challenge can purchase books at quantity discount prices along with Campaign Toolboxes to help run a successful exciting program for their own group.